Here's a super easy recipe if you're sick of not knowing what's gone into your morning cereal. Everything in this recipe is good for you and it contains no refined sugar or weird oils.
1. 3 cups rolled oats
2. 1 cup honey/agave syrup
3. 1/2 cups coconut oil
4. 1/2 cup raisins
5. 1/2 cup sunflower + pumpkinseeds
6. 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs if you want a little chocolate flavour
- 1/4 cup desicated coconut
How to make:
1. In a big bowl pour all your ingredients, including the (melted) coconut oil and honey.
2. Stir until all the dry ingredients are even coated in the oil + honey, add a tiny bit more to the mixture if they're not.
3. Spread out into an even covering onto a baking tray, make sure it's lined with baking paper so it doesn't stick.
4. Bake on 180°C for 25 minutes, check on it through out to turn the mixture over ensuring it's evenly cooked.
5. Sprinkle on your smoothie bowls or eat with a serving of almond milk!