Ever wake up and really crave something really indulgent but don't want to start the day filling yourself with junk? Here is my solution - hearty, warming and filling.
- 1/2 mug Rolled Oats (GF or normal)
- 1/2 mug almond milk, 1/2 mug water
- 1 tsp cacao powder
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
How to make:
1. In a saucepan heat the oats with milk and water.
2. When they're beginning to combine add in the peanut butter and cacao powder.
3. Stir and leave to bubble away.
4. When the porridge is ready you could add a little honey for added sweetness if you like. If not top with banana and blueberries.