This is a great dish to serve as a side or as a meal in itself. It's pretty simple and quick to make so I hope you enjoy it.
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 tin chickpeas, 3 tbsp of paprika, coconut oil
- 5 big handfuls of spinach
- 1 little gem letture
- Handful of sunflower seeds + sesame seeds
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1/3 Balsamic vinegar to 2/3 olive oil (depending how much salad you're making)
- 1 1/2 tsps wholegrain mustard
- Drizzle of maple syrup/honey
How to make:
1. In a frying pan heat the coconut oil, add your pre-cooked chickpeas and then add the paprika seasoning.
2. Sizzle away until the chickpeas look a little crispy on the outside so they have a crunch when you bite them. Take them off the heat and leave to cool while you prep the rest.
3. Chop your mango, little gem lettuce and avocado.
4. Mix it all together in a big bowl and then add the chickpeas and sprinkle the seeds on top.