A favourite warming breakfast choice. This is a go to when I want a little comfort after getting out of bed early or if it's cold outside. It's super quick, doesn't need many ingredients and it's good for you!
- 1 cup rolled oats (GF or normal)
- 1 cup water, 1 cup almond milk
- 1 apple, grated
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
How to make:
1. Grate your apple, it doesn't have to be the whole thing as it gets a little fiddly, but most of it is ideal.
2. Measure your oats and liquid out and put into a saucepan.
3. When it looks like it's close to boiling, add in the apple and cinnamon.
4. Stir until it's all combined and drizzle in a little honey (dependent on how sweet you'd like it)
5. Once it's reached a porridge like consistency pour into a bowl and top with left over grated apple, almonds and honey.